Don't leave if you didn't find what you're looking for, you may search here

Custom Search

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Insurance Sales Agents

A woman was in the hospital after feeling very ill. The doctor says to her, "I have some bad news for you. You only have three months to live."

"Oh that´s terrible," the woman sighs, "what am I going do?"

The doctor replies, "Marry an insurance agent."

"Will I live longer?" asks the woman. "

"No," replies the doctor, "but it will SEEM longer."
 -This is a joke I got on line about insurance Agents. 

Last night, I told my wife to read the blog I've made and ask her what she thinks. She laugh at me and said, Baby, why did you took my request to bring me to Europe seriously? I sighed with relief. But then She said, So how much have you  saved? I've changed my mind. I want a Caribbean cruise for our Wedding Anniversary. I replied "We'll try" Then jumped on me gave me a hug and said that she's really happy she married me. Oooohhh God, this woman is unbelievable! And then she talked about the cruise the whole night until I fell asleep and dreamt of myself trying to cut expenses so I could give what she wants. I'm itching for her to become a lawyer. So she could instead buy me those tours she's asking for. I hope she forgets about it Tomorrow.

When we were having breakfast this morning, she told me a story about her friend whose  flight to Australia was canceled. They didn't have any Travel insurance which ruind their trip because they had to spend more. Then she told me we should get a Travel Insurance when we go cruisin' ""Oh yes, she hasn't forget about it"
Now I have to work harder and try to avoid clients from fleeing from me.

Speaking of Travel Insurance, Do you have one? I believe that there are so many people traveling around the world. Travel Industry has grown for years, Even those who do not have much money can travel. That's why traveling everywhere entices people just like my wife.

 Basically a travel insurance varies depending also on the type of travel like (i.e. business travel, cruise travel, leisure travel) most common risks covered are medical, emergency evacuation, repatriation of remains, lost luggage, canceled flights etc. I think that all travelers must be equipped with this. No one wants a Traveling to turn into a bad trip right!? Avoid risks. Be insured
 

No comments:

Post a Comment