Don't leave if you didn't find what you're looking for, you may search here

Custom Search

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Funny Insurance Claims

  • A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
  • The telephone pole was approaching and I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end of my car.
  • The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve several times before I hit him.
  • Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I haven’t got.
  • An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.[SOURCE]
Reading this made me laugh. But to be honest with you, I have never heard or experienced something like this in my office. But I'm looking forward to hear one.. :p I'm an agent. I do not deal with these claims. But I'm pretty sure that someone in the office will tell me a story about funny claims. Its a small company remember. I love the way these funny claimstell their side of the story, and make it look like it was the tree's fault or the pedestrian's fault being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Funny but True.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment