Don't leave if you didn't find what you're looking for, you may search here

Custom Search

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Are you covered?

Hello Readers, sorry I wasn't able to make new post yesterday because I was so0o0o0o busy at work. Do I even have readers? Course I do! I'm proud to say that I have over 300 plus visitors.  Not much for you, but enough for a newbie :p Well anyway, During my break yesterday, I was thinking of what to write for this blog. I don't wanna tell you a story about my wife anymore. I want something new.Blogging about her might cause me MORE FUTURE EXPENSES!   Then I started to read about funny stuff found on the web. I read stories about funny insurance companies excuses to deny claim and funny insurance excuses to get claims.

I know that People's perception about Insurance companies is that it is a MONEY-RAKING-BUSINESS which will do anything to bar you from claiming. On the other hand, Insurance companies always think that clients are MONEY_LOVING-FOOLS  who will do anything to get claims. I guess that places them in the same footing. But this is a sad reality that I do not like because Clients who are covered deserve to get claims whenever they are encountering the problems or risks that insurance companies have promised to answer for. BUT, Insurance companies also have the right to grant claims only to the clients who unintentionally is suffering from risks.

I think I heard Joker from the Dark Knight movie whispering to me WHY SO SERIOUS!? 
Because I am suppose to be serious when talking about Insurance. shoo go away loser!

[Continuation] Nevertheless It is still important to be covered by an insurance despite all the horror stories you've heard about insurance companies denying claims. If you've notice I've been encouraging readers of this blog to be insured. We must open our eyes to the realities of life that there are things we never thought of happening, but it might happen to us. Of course, we don't expect bad things to happen to us, but life is unexpected. Insurance cannot make the future more predictable, but it can at least be there when you and your loved ones need it most. So are covered?

Ask me questions. Tell me story about your encounters with life and how insurance save your neck or how insurance cutted the wounds deeper. Leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment