Don't leave if you didn't find what you're looking for, you may search here

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Importance of Insurance

Well... It is important of course! That's exactly the reason I don't understand with people fleeing like their about to pee on their pants when I started discussing them the policies of insurance. Sheesh! Imagine how much risks you will be save from when you are insured. That's why it's called IN-SU-RANCE! Insurance companies technically insures that you do not suffer risks or losses. But first you must religiously pay your premiums. Premiums will not cost you that much compared to the actual expenses you will incur without it. why not be insured?

Here are kinds of insurance that you can avail of:
Life Insurance
insures the life of the insured.This does not mean the insurance company will insure that you will be alive FOREVER! This means that your wife and children will be very very happy when you die. In my case, my wife can finally afford a trip to Europe.

Medical Insurance
Here the insurance company pays the amount to the insured for his health purpose. In case you get sick, You don't have to worry about the medical expenses,  depending on your policy.   In my case, the money I've been saving for my wife's trip to europe will be untouched. Therefore She'll no longer wish me dead.

Disability insurance
-a financial support on monthly basis is provided by the insurer to the policy holder if he is unable to work due to an injury or an illness.This a a type of simple disability insurance. But in the case of permanent disability insurance the injured person will be reimbursed by the insurance company. You guess right! I'll be able to survive even without my wife who is shopping for Louise Vitton because I have money while I'm peacefully sited at home, trying to relax watching movies, no longer chasing people who suddenly had the urge to pee at my sight.


Did you see the importance of Insurance?? ---IT'S ABOUT MAKING YOUR WIFE HAPPY! AND MAKING PEOPLE PEE.


_How about you? What do you think is the importance of Life insurance in your life? Please leave your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment